Tutorial 02

 During this week I had to complete specific Unity tutorials. For this week I had to complete the two sections of the Unity Project, these two sections were known as 'Decorating the World' & 'World Interactions - Blocking Movement' 

Working on these Unity tutorials was a new experience. I was a bit confused at first as to which line of tutorials I should follow. In the end I decided to follow the 2D tutorials as I believed the 3d tutorials would be slightly too complex for me to complete.

Admittedly when I first began these tutorials  I experienced a few difficulties, fortunately I didn't have any issues with the setup of my files.

I believe that I will get better as time goes on and I continue these tutorials. 

Comments

Emma Curran said…
Hi Robbie, I know exactly how you feel. I found the first tutorial for 2D really good and even though I am afraid of making mistakes, it is better to keep going. I cant wait to see how you're getting on

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research