My New Growth Mindset



I had never heard of Carol Dweck or the growth mindset before today, however having learnt some information about her I have to say that it is a very intriguing idea and I strongly agree with with the ideology. I also connect with the philosophy on a very deep level. During both secondary and primary school I had the idea in my head that I simply wasn't good enough and can't get better. I can't deny that if I had only received a "Not Yet" grade then I would have had a much different outlook.


To be completely honest, I would have to say that after spending most of my life in a fixed mindset, that I now believe I am in a sort of transitional period between the fixed and growth mindset. Since leaving secondary school I believe I have been making progress in changing my mindset and becoming much more positive.

Teaching Growth Mindset Poster
Source: Pinterest


For this semester my main goals are to pass and receive good grades, I also hope to become much more sociable and talkative with my fellow students. After learning about Growth Mindset I can wholeheartedly say that I would be thrilled to learn more and more about the growth mindset throughout the semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research