Feedback Thoughts


Feedback is extremely important, not just for a better product but in order to grow as a human being. However it is a strange situation when your most harsh critic is actually yourself.

To this day I find that the person who always whispers in the back of my ear that I can't do it is actually myself. Self-doubt is in my mind something that can easily destroy a human being and keep them from reaching their full potential.

Feedback
Source: Flickr


I found this quote to be very good in describing how I have sometimes felt.

"Sometimes I feel like a spider whose web is repeatedly torn down. I plan something and start taking action. Then life happens, and setbacks threaten to sap my energy and enthusiasm."

Countless times I have thought of doing something yet I always give up believing I am simply not up for the task. This is something that I need to change about myself. Hopefully now that I have entered college I will become a softer critic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research