My thoughts on the Assignments for this course

 For this course one of the assignments I am very excited for is the Unity3D Trials. This assignment will be unlike anything I have tried before and the thought of being able make a very basic game is very interesting to me


Notebook
Source: Flickr



One of the extra-credits options which instantly grabbed my attention was the fact that I could gain extra credit by simply commenting on my classmates blogs. I believe that this is a great way to gain more credit and also increase social interaction between students. This is especially important given the fact that students weren't able to have any social gatherings during the first year of the course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research