Unity Tutorial 02

This task was very difficult but also very rewarding. I got on very well with the first section of this task. Adding the finishing touches to the small car game was very intriguing. Changing the speed of the vehicle was something I found very cool. It was also very fun to play-test the game. Whilst completing the first section of the Unity task was relatively easy it was the second section which I experienced much greater difficulty with.

The second part of the task involved making a plane game work easily, the desired result for the Unity work was shown in a video. Our task was to make this game work exactly as shown in the example video This involved making a plane move, without the assistance of videos or instructions. Therefore we essentially had to create most of the game code from scratch.

C# Scripts
Source: Flickr


I also have difficulty with the C# Scripts, specifically naming them and placing them in the right spot. Fortunately I was able to sort these out and everything turned out fine with my scripts. Luckily I conversed with my fellow students and they were able to help me. I was able to finish the task though it took a great deal of both time and effort. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research