Alpha

 This week from working on my project I have decided to restructure various details of my personal game. I originally wanted there to be an end destination which the player character would reach. This would likely be a house or another type of structure. I will now have my game be an endless runner, similar to many mobile games such as Temple Run for example.


I already wanted to do it before it is now vital that I make my obstacles spawn continuously and randomly. I will also need to make my road and ground repeat continuously      

I also planned to have my car move and rotate like a regular car would but I will now experiment with having the car "sway" very quickly from side to side.

I am also still considering whether my game should still have a projectile option. As it doesn't quite fit with my new vision of the game I wish to create.


Although my game will require many small details to be changed the broad idea still remains the same and I am confident that I will be able to have it at an acceptable state when the time comes.

Comments

Jordan said…
Hello Rob, It looks like you have a lot planned for your game, which is great. I just hope you have enough time to fit it all in because it sounds cool. Part of me kinda wishes we had more time for our game, haha, but we can always improve on it after we submit it later down the line if we really want to. Your game looks awesome, so fair man, and I wish you the best of luck in fully completing it. I look forward to seeing how it all turns out and how you polish it off with textures and models, if possible.
Kyle Wright said…
Hey Robbie,

Good work so far on your game design. It isn't easy to change ideas or details so late in the process but I'm sure you can get through it! You have a strong idea on what you want to make so that in itself is half the battle.

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research