Unity Tutorial 03

In a funny twist I had to refer to older instructions in order to remember how to download the new assets into this new Unity project, thankfully the website provided a link to those exact instructions so I was able to follow those and get my new assets into Unity in no time. I believe this is a great feature that Unity has added to their websites. When it came to my C# Script I had an issue with the horizontal input, however one of the comments I came across on the tutorial website helped me get it right. 

Source: Flickr



Overall I found this task very fun. I am thrilled to say that I greatly enjoyed this task. I heard from my peers that it was fun and I can more than confirm. Shooting out mini-sandwiches from my character brought a joy to my spirits that I didn't think it could. Completing this Tutorial brought me immense enjoyment and a sense of price and accomplishment. I feel as though I have learnt some vital information in order to make a game. Any issues I had were all down to spelling and grammar in my C# Scripts. I feel as though I am getting better and better with Unity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research