Unity Tutorial 04

 This is my fourth Unity Tutorial. This tutorial carried on directly from the previous tutorial. I continued working on making the animals move. My first task was to make a brand new method in order to spawn animals. I achieved this by creating a new void in "SpawnManager.cs." I proceeded to spawn animals at timed intervals. I then added collider and trigger components and made sure to destroy objects on impact. I found this part very interesting as I edited the size of a small box around the three animals and the food projectile item. Finally I added the most essential part of a video game to this tutorial. A "Game Over" message.



Source: Flickr



For my Final Unity Tutorial I had to make the player character jump up into the air. I learnt all sorts of interesting things to do in this tutorial. I learnt how to ensure gravity worked on my player. At first I had some issues with the character falling through the map but I realised I made an error with the box around the player and I was able to rectify this by myself. I encountered a number of issues when I doing this tutorial and while I was concerned I was able to find out where I went wrong each time and rectify my mistakes  must say that I am genuinely enjoying these tutorials. I greatly enjoyed this Unity tutorial. I feel as though I am getting better with each tutorial.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research