Tutorial 03

 Continuing on from last week's tutorial I had to complete a new set known as 'World Interactions - Collectibles' & 'World Interactions - Damage Zones and Enemies.'

The First thing I did in the first section of the tutorial was add a health stat to the main character Ruby. After this I made a few changes to the health of Ruby. Following this I created a collectible health object for the tutorial.

After this I did a task which was similar to a task which I did in the first semester. I added an enemy to the game and gave them the ability to damage the player

I enjoyed this tutorial and although I found it to be a bit difficult I did enjoy it what I learned from this task

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research