Reading 03

 For reading task Week 3 I had quite a task to complete. Although I have had some difficulty with getting into the swing of these reading tasks I believe that I am now getting better.

For this week I researched Active and Passive reading. Although at first they seem to be one and the same and not that different. Active reading involves actively thinking about the content you are reading rather than merely absorbing the info. It also involves considering where said information comes from, who created it and is the creator biased in anyway

However. Passive reading is wildly different as instead of seeking to gain more knowledge the reader merely absorbs the information without thinking twice. Instead of questioning anything in the text the reader accepts it at face-value and doesn't dig any deeper, looking for other sources to backup the claims presented.

Active reading will be critical for the book I am contributing to.

Please leave any advice that you feel would benefit me and my work in the comment section

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Idea Research