Tutorial 05

This Unity tutorial followed on from the previous week and covered 'Camera - Cinemachine' & 'Visual Styling - Particles.' Unlike some of the other tutorials I didn't really have any similar tutorials I had already completed to draw from. 

This Unity tutorial introduced a brand new Unity package known as Cinemachine. This would enable me to control the camera without needing specific code. This foreign tactic was strange but I believe I got the hand of it eventually.

The next part of the tutorial I did have some experience with as I had used a type of particle effect in a prior tutorial during semester 1. Although not entirely the same it was similar in principle and I believe this conceptual familiarity did help with this tutorial.

Overall I feel like this tutorial went okay. Whilst the beginning was a bit difficult I feel as though the second part was slightly easier

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Vision Statement