Reading 08

For this week of reading (Week 8) the main focus was writing introductions and conclusions in an essay. I was grateful that this topic came up as it will be a necessity to learn about these for my chapter. I have learnt various valuable techniques for constructing an introduction and a conclusion to an essay. For example I could begin with a very strong statement on a particular stance. This would no doubt entice the reader and make them wish to read more. I could have my introduction be an attention grabbing statement. This could work wonders, the opening line of  'A Christmas Carol' was "The Marley's were dead to begin with" and it is very highly regarded so this may be the best option. For my conclusion I may briefly summarise my whole work. I have a great deal of experience with this from writing uncountable essays in secondary school. However a new method which I am very interested in trying is offering the reader a question or a challenge I believe this may make my chapter very memorable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Vision Statement