Tutorial 06

 For this tutorial I had to complete the following exercises. There were two segments to this exercise. The first segment was "Visual Styling - User Interface - Head-Up Display." The second segment was "World Interactions - Dialog Raycast." Both of these task estimated to take around sixty minutes.

The first thing I did for "Visual Styling - User Interface - Head-Up Display." was adding a UI to my character. This was so that I could see the health of my character. The majority of this task was focused on working on the health and health bar of the player character.

The second segment of the tasks for this week, "World Interactions - Dialog Raycast." began with creating a brand new character for my game. I created this character through a combination of sprites. This section of the Unity task was much shorter than the first one. Only composing of around 7 steps whilst the first section was over 13 steps.

I am happy to say that whilst the tutorials from this week were a challenge I was able to get through them.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Vision Statement