Tutorial 07

 And now we have arrived at the final Unity tutorial for this semester. I must admit I was rather nervous for the final Unity task. I couldn't shake the feeling that the final part would be the most difficult. 

Like most others the final unity task consisted two sections. "Audio" and  "Build, Run, Distribute." Something that I noticed right away was that whilst the "Audio" segment was estimated to take sixty minutes. the "Build, Run, Distribute" part was only estimated to take thirty minutes.

I found the title of the "Audio" segment to be very imposing as I hadn't added full blown audio to my documentary. I had added small sound effects to my game in the first semester. However these were small and were limited to triggered sounds. For example an explosion or a death or similar circumstance. However this exercise included background music. I hadn't done this before so it proved to be a unique experience.

The final Unity tutorial of this semester was  "Build, Run, Distribute." Since this was the final part the exercises within were much shorter. They were more about ensuring the game was ready. 

Fortunately the final part of the exercise flowed easily and I was able to complete it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robbie Cahill Introduction Multimedia Development

Game Brainstorm

Game Vision Statement